Your search results

Blau, Estepona

From € 331.000

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • May 8, 2024
  • 2 Beds
  • 2 Baths
  • 79 m2

Description

Project Blau is located in Estepona. This exclusive residential community includes 105 apartments with 2, 3, and 4-bedroom layouts. Each apartment comes with a parking space and storage room. The project is conveniently located just 10 minutes’ walk from the beach and promenade and 7 minutes’ drive from Estepona’s port. The town center is only 10 minutes away. Restaurants, shops, and a football field are within a 20-minute walk, while the hospital and golf course are just a short drive away.

Amenities:

  • Two adult pools and one children’s pool for leisurely swimming and fun.
  • Gated community ensures a secure and private living space.
  • Well-maintained gardens for relaxation.
  • Fitness center.
  • Community room for socializing.
  • Bike storage for residents with an active lifestyle.

Each apartment can be customized to meet clients’ needs, with options for different atmospheres and enhanced construction specifications. Apartments offer modern features like underfloor heating, high-quality sound insulation, and porcelain tiles in the common areas, living rooms, bedrooms, and bathrooms. The bathroom walls are lined with ceramic tiles, and the bathrooms are equipped with single-handle faucets, shower trays, and high-quality sanitary ware. Energy-efficient lighting is activated by motion sensors, and suspended laminated ceilings add a sophisticated touch.
Terraces are paved with non-slip tiles and come with a water supply, drainage system, and electrical and TV sockets. Bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes with hanging rails, shelves, and drawers. All wardrobes open sideways to maximize storage space.

Kitchens are fully equipped with a built-in refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher, induction hob, oven, microwave, extendable extractor hood, and countertop, ideal for convenient cooking.

Prices range from €331,000 to €776,000 depending on the apartment’s size and location. A reservation deposit is €11,000, followed by a 30% payment upon signing the PPC contract. The remaining 70% is paid upon project completion, scheduled for Q2 2026.

Contact us if you want to get more information or arrange a viewing of this or another property, as we have access to all properties on the market.

Favorite

Ref: 294919

Click on any photo and scroll.

LET'S GET IN TOUCH |
+34 665 333 999

You can expect a reply within 24 hours. We will be happy to prepare a no-obligation personalized portfolio of properties for you or answer any of your questions.

By submitting, you agree to be contacted by email and you accept our privacy policy.

Don't know the Costa del Sol?

Watch our video!

Want to Be Ahead?

Be the first to be informed about new products on the market!

Similar Properties

Similar Listings

Beachfront

Next

Compare Listings